Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be reasonably identified. It does not include data where your identity has been removed or which is not associated with or linked to your personal information (anonymous data).
What personal information we obtain on you depends on the reason it is being collected, but may include your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- CCTV image
- Video footage
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (when you visit our website)
- Card details (when making a payment to us)
- Financial details including sort code, bank account number and name on account (if you are providing services to us)
- Cookies (when you visit our website)
- Activity on our website, including the pages you visited, documents downloaded, and searches made, including whether you have accessed third party sites
- Correspondence with us
- WIFI at our centres
- Government identifiers (TFN)
- Country of birth
- Professional memberships
- Employee salary and due diligence data
- Police Checks to satisfy human resources requirements
As part of our recruitment processes for employees and contractors the personal information we obtain depends on the role and requirements but may include:
- Dates of birth
- Financial information
- Employment references
- Regulatory accreditation and professional memberships
- Property ownership
- Identification documents.
- Government identifiers (such as TFN)
- Country of birth
- Family court orders
- Police Checks to satisfy human resources requirements .
Generally, we will seek consent from you in writing before we collect your sensitive information.
We only collect personal information about you that is necessary for us to carry on our business functions. The information we collect about you depends upon the nature of our dealings with you. Generally, we only collect personal information from you, unless it is not reasonable or practical to do so in which case, we may also collect personal information about you from third parties.